We are pleased to introduce our newest feature that will make tracking, sorting and studying our favorite statistic significantly easier - the TOOTBLAN Database.
This new tool allows you to quickly sort baserunning mishaps by player, team, league, opponent, inning, base, date and kind of TOOTBLAN.
We haven’t worked all the bugs out, but here are the basics.
1. Click on TOOTBLAN Database in the header above.
2. You can search by team name in the opening box.
3. More usefully, you can see the full sortable and searchable list by clicking the “SEE ALL RECORDS” button.
4. You can then customize your search by using the drop down search windows:
5. You can also sort by clicking the headers above each column.
We plan to make improvements to the database in the coming days and weeks, so please let us know if you have any ideas on how to improve it.Blog comments powered by Disqus